- Company Profile
- Contract Manufacturing
- Metals & Alloys
- What Engineers Need to Know
- Contact Us
- Material Benefits
- Testing & QC
- Creating Your Product
- Make A Purchase
- Ask a Question
Staying focused on the next door that opens is what
has allowed us to stay in business for 135 years.
We hope that the next door that opens is yours.
- 1872 John C. Nordt Company formed in New York City
- 1950 Paul W. Nordt and his son Paul Nordt III develop “FusionForged® metal forming
process for precious metals.
- 1980 Paul Nordt III further develops the FusionForged® Process to form multi-metals
into diffusion bonded coaxial multi-ply tubing.
- 1986 Nordt engineers gold and brass tubing for bead manufacturing.
- 1990 Nordt engineers probe tubing for the electronics industry.
- 1999 Nordt manufactures platinum materials used in U.S. space shuttle.
- 2001 Nordt engineers acoustalloy™ materials for symphonic flute industry.
- 2002 Nordt engineers titanium and gold or silver bi-metal tubing or rod for industrial use.